Thursday, August 7, 2014

RELAXATION






Carole did a great job of  guiding me to a place within myself of relaxation.  I will definitely use these techniques in the future and share them with the staff.  The first technique she used was a great experience.  I seen myself putting my worries in the tub and closing the lid.  Then I watched as Jesus carried them away because He is my peace. The last technique Carole taught me how to take myself to a place that that I could visually see and imagine.  I was relaxing on a beach with my husband, feeling the constant breeze and watching the kids and grandchildren playing and having fun. I love being with my family. They are the greatest blessings in my life though I have many: great friends, two of which are very special to my husband and I, a job I enjoy, and good health.  Life is good!

1 comment: